These IT support icons can greatly enhance the user experience on your website and help convey your service in presentations and brochures.
What you get
The IconUncle SVG icon library contains a variety of visually unique icons. Among them are 40 icons specially designed to explain it processes and it support in presentations and websites.
40 Line Style IT Support Icons
40 Filled Style IT Support Icons
How to get the IT Support Icons
- Sign up for free
- Confirm your E-Mail
- Login to the IconUncle Webapp
- Browse to the Icon Collection “Technical Explanations”. Here you’ll find the free it support icons
Access via PowerPoint Icon Add-in
You can also access the icons directly in PowerPoint. Just download the Microsoft certified add-in from the Microsoft Store. After creating your account, you can log in to the add-in and use the IconUncle SVG Library directly in PowerPoint.
Why you should use IT Support icons?
Here are a few reasons why you should consider using IT support icons:
- Visual Communication: Support icons provide a visual representation of different support options, making it easier for users to understand and access the help they need. Instead of relying solely on text links or menus, icons can convey the purpose or nature of the support more intuitively.
- Improved Navigation: By using support icons, you can create a more organized and streamlined navigation system. Placing meaningful icons next to different support options can help users quickly locate the specific type of assistance they require, such as FAQs, live chat, or customer support.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Support icons can add a touch of visual flair and professionalism to your website. Sleek and well-designed icons can contribute to an overall cohesive and visually appealing user interface.
- Mobile-Friendly Experience: Icons can be particularly beneficial for mobile users, as they take up less screen space compared to text links. Using support icons can help optimize your website for mobile devices and provide a more user-friendly experience.
- Universal Understanding: Icons have the potential to transcend language barriers. Unlike written labels, icons can be universally recognized and understood, allowing users from different linguistic backgrounds to navigate your website more easily.