This License Agreement (“Agreement”) is made between the licensor and the licensee as of the date of acceptance by the licensee.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
- for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
- “Icon” means any icon licensed under this Agreement, including any modifications or derivatives of the icon.
- „Licensor“ means the person or entity who offers the Icon under the terms of this Agreement.
- “Licensee” means the person or entity who accepts the terms of this Agreement and obtains rights to use the Icon.
- “Derivative Works” means any work that is based on or incorporates the Icon, including modifications, translations, adaptations, arrangements, and any other form in which the Icon may be recast, transformed, or adapted.
- “Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported” means the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported license available at https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode.
- Licensor hereby grants to Licensee a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, distribute, and display the Icon in any medium or format, for any purpose, subject to the terms of this Agreement.
- Licensee may create Derivative Works based on the Icon, provided that any such Derivative Works are made available under the terms of this Agreement.
- Licensee may distribute the Icon or Derivative Works that incorporate the Icon only under the terms of this Agreement or a later version of the Creative Commons Attribution license with the same License Elements.
- Licensee must include a copy of, or the URI for, this Agreement with every copy of the Icon or Derivative Work.
- Licensee must give attribution to the Licensor in a manner reasonable to the medium or means of distribution.
- Licensee may not use the Icon or Derivative Works in a way that suggests or implies endorsement or approval by Licensor of Licensee or its products or services.
- Licensee may not sublicense the Icon or Derivative Works. (e) Licensee may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Licensor offers the Icon as-is and makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the Icon, whether express, implied, statutory, or other. This includes, without limitation, warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, absence of latent or other defects, accuracy, or the presence or absence of errors, whether or not known or discoverable.
- Licensor shall not be liable to Licensee or any third-party for any damages resulting from the use of the Icon or Derivative Works, including, without limitation, general, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the use of or inability to use the Icon or Derivative Works.
- This Agreement and the license granted herein shall terminate automatically upon any breach by Licensee of the terms of this Agreement.
- Licensor reserves the right to revoke this license at any time without notice and with or without cause.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where Licensor resides or has its principal place of business, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining provisions will remain in full